Jedlica says he will not stop surgical operations until the 100% plastic.

So far, he has had 190 operations excluding the last.

He has operated 5 times nose, arm implant conducted and increase the beard.

His last operation involved four implants in his spine, all self-designed willing to give "the illusion of wings".
"I have designed my own operation and I made a big implant under the muscle and two small implants. Like the effect of having wings on my back, "he said.

34-year-old was filmed before, during and after surgery for an American reality show.

"He has performed hundreds of operations," he explains surgeon, Dr. Leif Rogers Dailymail, Klan Kosova broadcasts.

"The reason that he found me is that I was willing to try something that has not been done before."

"I almost do not have a part of my body that I did not intervene," says Jedlica.

But he insists he still has a long way to go until it becomes perfect.

"I earned the reputation that I am a dependent of extreme plastic surgery in the world and I want to continue to push the limits," he said, reports Klan Kosova.

"As an artist I always liked painting and sculpture while plastic surgery is an extension of my creativity" ends Jedlica.

Popular Post

Share This

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Wolrd -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -